.

Monday, November 10, 2014

免費織圖網站 Free Webs for Knitting and Crochet!


A lots of designers are really kind to share free knitting/crochet patterns with us. 
許多國外網站提供免費的漂亮織圖。

Here are some sites I visited the most. I will update once I find a new one.
以下為我常參觀的網站,不定時更新!



  • Ravelry -- My favorites! Includes abundant patterns of knitting, crochet and other yarn's works! 這個網站包含棒針、勾針等各式各樣的設計圖。但東西比較雜,要翻一下!
  • DROPS -- Great site with lots of beautiful knitting/ crochet designs. Also I recommended pattern library on this site. 想要漂亮的棒針/勾針設計花樣,看這個網站! 推薦pattern library,有各式美麗的模樣編可參考。
  • Knitty  -- lots of cute designs
  • LanaGrossa -- free beautiful knitting designs. (patterns from magazine are always the best!)
  • VogueKnitting -- Another great site with lots of beautiful design!
  • 羊咩部屋 -- 織圖多為日文,但是有圖可看。需要寄信給該格主索取密碼^^


BTW I recommend a website for generating printing pdf format graph paper, in order to design your own  knitting pattern.
另外推薦一個產生方格紙的網站,輸入想要的格式/顏色後,就可直接下載pdf`,可用於設計自己的棒針編織圖案。
--->  Graph Paper Generator


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!